ATAL MALVIYA / Founder and CEO
Atal has experience across a broad range of companies as an investor, an entrepreneur, interim executive, board member, and mentor. He has run multiple businesses in retail, legal, medical and technology space – he has also founded and exited VC funded technology startups in the past and invested in a hand full of tech companies and is also on the board of multiple companies. In the past, Atal has worked with global corporates including Oracle, SAP, Network Rail UK, Tata (IIT Delhi), etc. Atal writes and speaks about entrepreneurship, venture funding, value creation and data analytics. He Holds MBA from Ashridge Business School, UK and MS in Computer Science from India. Atal loves working with individuals and teams that are striving to build something, have an impact and make a difference – you can contact him on email@example.com .
LN Parimi / Founder and CSO
Parimi is a passionate technology entrepreneur, who mentors and invests in early-stage startups. He has successfully founded multiple businesses including SAAS based Practice PA – that helps hundreds of accountants in the UK in running their practices. In last 20 years, he has worked on many senior business development roles in the UK and Europe. Parimi is always happy to open his global business network to the aspiring entrepreneurs and work closely with startups to grow fast.
Jon Bradford / Founding Advisor of Spark10 and MD of John Bradfield Centre, Cambridge University
Jon was the former Managing Director of Techstars in London, co-founder of F6s and Tech.eu and is now heading the John Bradfield Centre, world’s largest incubator situated within Cambridge University. Previously, Jon was a co-founder and CEO of Springboard, which subsequently merged with Techstars. In addition, he has also co-founded Ignite, a re-invention of the Difference Engine that was Europe’s first accelerator boot-camp, Startup Wise Guys Accelerator in Estonia, Eleven Accelerator in Bulgaria and TexDrive Accelerator in Moscow.
Paul Smith / Founding Advisor of Spark10, Founder Ignite (UK) and Head of Program, Dubai Future Foundation
Paul is the co-founder and the former CEO at Ignite, Europe’s angel-led accelerator program. Currently, he’s heading the program at the prestigious Dubai Future Foundation. Paul has co-founded both a tech startup and a design agency, and was responsible for wire framing, design, and fundraising and project management. He spent five years as a creative executive and manager with EMAP and have extensive experience in copywriting, advertising and marketing. Paul also worked for six years as an award-winning producer and senior manager for both commercial radio and the BBC.
Gouri Shankar Sridhara / Director
Gouri is highly experienced and accomplished Procurement and Supplier Management professional with a track record of achieving significant sustainable savings through aggressive supplier negotiations and supplier management. Significant experience in managing 3rd party suppliers for ITO and BPO services. He regularly invests in Fin-tech and other startups in the UK and Europe.
Swati Suramya / Content and Promotions
Swati Suramya is the Content Manager at Spark10. A Banking and Financial professional for the past 7.5 years. She was previously employed with Goldman Sachs as a Compliance Officer in the Global Compliance Division. She has also worked for enStage Software (Wibmo), MuSigma Business Solutions and ICICI Bank Ltd. Swati joined Spark10 in February 2017. She earned her MBA in 2008 from BITS, Ranchi and BA in Economics (H) from St. Xavier’s College in 2006.
- Jon Bradford / Founding Partner of Motive Partners/ Co-Founder F6S
- Paul Smith / Global Field Operations Manager at Hyperloop One / University of Leeds / London
- Kevin Wilkins / Founder, Managing Director at trepwise, llc/ Harvard Business School
- Ramesh Srinivasan / Corporate Speaker, Executive Coach / i.e., A Consulting Organization / XLRI Jamshedpur
- Taavi Raidma / Partner and Digital Marketing Strategist at Convertal, Google Certified Trainer / The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- Tamil Rajan / Founder / Director / Logistics Consultant / LexCare Global / University of Madras
- Paul Lancaster / Founder of Plan Digital UK / Newcastle Startup Week / University of Leeds / Newcastle upon Tyne
- Apurva Roy Choudhury / Inventor, Entrepreneur, CEO @ Cynapse
- Saurabh Uboweja / Brand Strategist, Keynote Speaker, Author, Visiting Faculty, Board Member and Vice President @WCF Davos Association / IIMC
- Abhishek Rudresh / Product Manager, Data Center and Facility Ops tools at Facebook
- Deepak Narayanan / Partnering with CXO's to enable Finance to deliver ROI to the business / MyCFO India
- Nichelle McCall / Startup advice, Women Entrepreneurs, Early stage investment, and Young Entrepreneurs
- Jaroslav Berce / Author of "Leadership by Virtue" • University professor • Experienced coach • Martial artist
- Sheela Reddy Kushkulla / HR & OD Practitioner/ Advisory/ Coach / XLRI Jamshedpur
- Ashok Reddy / Enterprenuer, Management Executive, Technologist /GrabOn/ Harvard Business School Executive Education
- Dimmes Doornhein / Chairman Advisory Board at AsiaAssist / Holland FinTech
- Uday Jose / MD & COO - Enate (India) | Director - Enate (UK) / University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- GR Reddy / Founder at Husys / Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
- Dr. Anu Gupta, MD MBA / Angel Investor | Startup Mentor | Pharma Healthcare Expert / Hyderabad Angels / Indian School of Business
- Manish Kumar / Convener at The Fintech Forum | Cofounder REALX & GREX / The Fintech Forum
- Sam Mallikarjunan / Executive Strategist at HubSpot, PDP Instructor at Harvard University
- Siddharth Dhamija / Chief Growth Officer at Razorpay - Fintech, Telecom, Payments, E-commerce, Sales Leader, Scale Up Strategist
- Ram TR / Entrepreneur | Co-Founder Predictly